Sunday, August 3, 2008

#20 Week 9 the tubes

wow- another wow! ok I add making a teacher tube video on my list for this year. On what I have no idea. To make even a 3 minute video I think a digital video camera would be good. Though most of these videos are not 'video' they are stills put together as a video... so the camera should not be the limiting factor!

Some of the teacher tube videos are really just typical dry lectures on video, but I suppose if I were absent and needed to see what happened in class that would work. Sort of like the times when we had to put a video in the back of the room to record our teaching and reflect on that. Not a bad thing to do still!

I went from the web 2.o video to this one: "A Vision of Students Today"
Reflects upper education, but still a lot to consider for k-12. Sort of the same idea as the did you know type, but with a bit of a different presentation.

No comments:

ShareThis