Sunday, August 3, 2008

#23 Week 9 The course

I think this is the best online class ever! I had ready access to others in the class to see their thoughts and send out mine.

The course is very well organized and easy to follow each step of the way. I never had a question!

Most of all, I learned a lot! I've been playing with most of these web 2.o tools for a few years already, and I discovered many updated programs, new resources and lots of great new ideas.

Thanks to all who have put this together and kept up with us through all the 23 +1 things.
Bravo!

ps... I know I still need to do my chapters in the book too.

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

Robin,

Thanks so much for jumping in with us. I appreciate the time it took especially in the midst of the Academy. Glad that you found the format engaging and useful. We appreciate your feedback and let us know if you use it with any of your staff.

Ann

ShareThis