Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog thoughts

You know, one thing this class is accomplishing is getting us to just use the blog... I'm finding that while I've had blogs for years, I have never used it this much. As I go through the posts I'm thinking ok... I'll know where this info is and won't have to hunt... I can go back and read my own posts and think.. gee I wrote that!

We are forming the habit, and for some it will be the push needed to make this a long-lasting practice. If that happens I think we've accomplished a lot more than learning about all the web 2.o tools.

1 comment:

Ann said...

getting us as professionals to use these tools as part of our practice takes consistent relevant opportunities. I think this ties in well with what David L. was talking about during his time with us at the Academy.

Ann

ShareThis