Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing #12 Week 5

Voice Thread has definitely improved and advanced since I tried it last fall. I was so excited to use voicethread with students that I tried it with several classes. Everyone was very excited, teachers and students loved, but it turned out to be quite a problem to manage.

I've since learned about identities. This is the secret to managing a whole class of students.

The new tutorial videos are great and will be sure to have anyone who wants to use voicethread to watch them all. It takes time, but well worth it.

I really like the imbeded video and posts on teacher tube too.

The other new feature that I love is the video of the person making the comments. I saw it on the tutorial for video doodling. I brings a whole other dimension to the comments.

Yes, we will be trying voice thread again... Teachers will have faith and give it a go!

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

I am so glad that you are willing to jump in with VT again. I really think it is such a powerful way to collaborate and teach with kids.

Ann

ShareThis