Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing #13 Week 6

I've been really trying to use my Del.icio.us bookmarking this summer. I have figured out how to bundle, delete, and network. I love the tag button in the tool bar. This makes it easier to save then using the browser bookmark option.

As librarians I thing the network feature is a great tool to work with teachers. Not all teachers granted, but I do know a few who will jump on this. all it takes is some creative thinking about tags to keep our resources organized for us. I thought about creating an account like the SJLibrary2 group did, but that kind of means another account to manage, so I'm opting out on that idea.

As always, it is much easier to get other people to jump on your band wagon when you are a really good musician- and that just takes practice.

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

Practice is the key. I love the sidebar search feature for my firefox. That has made all the difference for me in using it consistently enough for me to get comfortable with it.

Ann

ShareThis